Advertisement

Wednesday, 20 October 2021

Distance to the Ka'aba Mosque and the Medina Mosque in Saudi Arabia has been canceled

ADVERTISEMENT


 

The forced separation of the Ka'aba Mosque in Makkah and the Prophet's Mosque in Medina have been canceled, according to the authorities in charge of the two Grand Mosques of Saudi Arabia, the Haram Sharifain.


The measure will take effect from Sunday, with authorities saying the two mosques will continue to be filled as they were before the cholera epidemic.


Authorities at the two Grand Mosque of Sharifain have said that the offering will be postponed after Saturday prayers on Saturday. This comes after the Ministry of Home Affairs ordered the opening of all mosques and relaxed security measures.


This means that people will be allowed to perform their acts of worship without hindrance in the places of Dawafi, Safa and Marwa in the Ka'bah Mosque. However, Saudi officials had earlier said that anyone who had completed two corona vaccinations must enter the mosques in Mecca and Medina.


The law still applies to worshipers to worship in mosques.


Saudi Arabia has eased its crackdown following a drop in the number of cases in the country. Umrah was suspended in March last year and the number of pilgrims has been reduced since the outbreak of coronary heart disease.